Love: The Last Chapter can be used as a conversation starter, a training tool, and as a catalyst for change!
It is our hope that Love: The Last Chapter is used widely in community, educational and professional development settings. By providing a deep dive into the lived experience of three senior couples, the film can help us:
- unpack and challenge ageism
- understand the importance of intimacy late in life and of supporting the emotional needs of seniors
- de-stigmatize sexuality among seniors
- appreciate decision making processes faced by older couples vis-à-vis healthcare and living arrangements
- discuss best practices when interviewing, researching and documenting seniors
- reflect on the universality of experiences for seniors but also on the individuality and uniqueness of experiences based on race, gender, class, abilities.
Educational Vignettes and Discussion Guides
Using footage from the feature length film, Director Dominique Keller has created three approximately ten minute vignettes for use in conference, classroom, and community settings. Each vignette will eventually be accompanied by a Discussion Sheet. If you are interested in learning more please email: email@example.com
44 YEARS TOGETHER